Who would have thought that playing video games could be so lucrative? Activision said Friday that it has launched a new Call of Duty gaming competition, which will feature a $1 million prize, for the top player of Call of Duty: Black Ops II on the Xbox 360. Activision said that the Call of Duty Championship, presented by Xbox, will take place in April in Hollywood, awarding the top team a $1 million tournament prize. The competition said that any player can register to compete in the competition. Activision said 32 teams will compete in the head-to-head, live-streamed championship in April.
Top NewsFriday, February 1, 2013
Activision Offering $1M Prize In Call of Duty Championship
- Activision Offers Up $1M In Prizes In Latest Call of Duty Competition
- Activision Sets Call of Duty: Black Ops III Release
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Racks Up $550M In Sales On Opening Weekend
- Activision Blizzard's Take On Call Of Duty Black Ops: $360M
- Activision Racks Up More Than $1 Billion On Day One For New Call Of Duty Title