TOP NEWS

Edgecore Gets $3.6M

Irvine-based Edgecore Networks, a spinout of SMC Networks, has sold $3.6M in stock, according to a regulatory filing by the firm today. The filing indicates the shares were part of a joint venture between Edgecore Networks, parent firm Accton Technology, and LG-Nortel Co. Ltd. LG-Nortel and Accton said in January that they would create Edgecore, with LG-Nortel owning 60 percent of the joint venture, and Accton owning the remaining 40 percent. Edgecore develops L2 and L3 switches for the SMB, enterprise, and service provider market. The firms had announced the deal, without financial details, in January. More information »


RELATED COMPANIES


RELATED STORIES

MARKETPLACE

LATEST HEADLINES

More Headlines

BROWSE ISSUES