Friday, December 17, 2010
End of the Year Thoughts From SoCal High Tech Influencers
Story by Benjamin F. Kuo
The end of December has traditionally been a slow time for deal making and news, however, we thought it would be a great time to reflect on the past year, and to see what lessons might have been learned.
To do that, we reached out to some of Southern California's various top influencers, and asked them the same five questions, and are sharing their responses here over the next couple of weeks. We'll be featuring some of their responses every day, to help people get a sense of what people are thinking about.
The questions we asked are the following:
1. What was the biggest news for you/your firm this year?
2. In your opinion, what events, companies, or people made the biggest impact on the technology world in 2010?
3. What was the biggest lesson you learned over the past year (good or bad)?
4. Who are the people here you think will most influence the technology world in the coming year?
5. What are the technologies, companies, or things you think the community ought to pay the most attention to in 2011?
Look for our posts over the next couple of weeks!