Enervee, the online energy efficiency and electronics comparison site headed by Matthias Kurwig, told its users today that it now has over 50,000 products listed on its site. The company said the expansion came due to increased coverage of its AC, dryer, and TV products, as well as other categories. Enervee, which is based in Santa Monica, provides an "Enervee Score" to help consumers purchase and choose appliances and other products based on their energy efficiency and energy costs. The expanded data comes as the firm has added product information from Amazon.com into its mix.
Top NewsTuesday, June 4, 2013
Enervee Tops 50,000 Products
- Enervee Starts Integrating Amazon Information
- Enervee Ranks Appliance, Electronics On Energy Use
- Global ePoint Acquires Video Surveillance Provider
- How Enervee Is Making Shopping For Products Energy Smart, with Matthias Kurwig
- socalTECH Jobs: Hot Technology Jobs at DreamHost, Telesign, Condusiv, and more!