JumpStartFund, the online, crowd-sourcing site which looks to help create companies using the power of the community, said today that its community members have named the company which is looking to bring Elon Musks's Hyperloop concept to life. JumpStartFund--which is based in El Segundo--said its community has voted to name the company Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, and also has tapped into ANSYS, GloCal Network Corporation, and UCLA"s Architecture and Urban Design program SUPRASTUDIO to work on the effort. JumpStartFund has tapped two experts, including a SpaceX veteran, to try to turn Musks's idea for a super-high speed transportation system into reality.
Top NewsThursday, October 31, 2013
JumpStartFund Names Hyperloop Effort
- JumpStartFund Looks To Make Elon Musk's Hyperloop A Reality
- JumpStartFund Taps SpaceX Vet, Engineering Expert For Hyperloop Effort
- Elon Musk To Unveil Hyperloop This Afternoon
- JumpStartFund Takes On Crowdfunding, Advice For Research Startups
- Elon Musk's Next Plan: Connect LA, San Francisco In Half An Hour