Senior Software Engineer
Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive.
From the moment Condusiv™ software is installed on physical or virtual systems, our technology ensures data performance is automatically optimized. Requiring zero overhead, our energy-efficient, “Set It and Forget It"® solutions are used by over 90% of the Fortune 1000 and almost three-quarters of The Forbes Global 100.
Our customers include thousands of global enterprises, government agencies, independent software vendors (ISVs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and home users worldwide. With over 30 years of cutting-edge product development, we lead the market in data storage innovation, delivering thought-leading technology that improves your business and user experience. Condusiv solutions help technology function at peak levels, increasing the productivity of people and business.
We believe that technology should function and perform at peak levels. And users should benefit as promised. Condusiv products are designed to help overcome technology limitations, realize potential, and achieve what’s possible.
There are currently so many demands for our technology that we are looking for bright, highly skilled and talented people to fill multiple positions. We know that we have been so successful because we have a diverse business environment where we seek out opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners. Join us as we expand into unheard of technologies, never before envisioned products and whole new markets!
Want to learn about some of our new products? Take a look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRgZNskVAc
Senior Software Engineers report to the Director of Engineering and work in a team environment to design and develop data I/O acceleration components deployed into Windows, Linux and mobile enterprise IT environments.
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for developing high quality, bug-free code in close cooperation and interaction with other member of the development team. Senior Software Engineers build working software systems from software specifications, and perform development tasks personally (especially the more critical or challenging ones). This includes all aspects of software development (concept exploration, analysis, design, development, test, delivery, maintenance) for Windows drivers (file system mini-filters as well as storage drivers), services and applications. The position may require travel to customer sites on occasion.
• Design, implement and maintain drivers, classes, functions, components and resources.
• Assist other programmers with debugging as needed so that the design is carried through to a successful implementation.
• Oversee and review the technical aspects of the assigned project.
• Skilled in all aspects of Windows software development and methodologies from analysis through development and release and maintenance of drivers, services and applications.
• Four or more years experience in designing, developing and testing Windows software in C, C++ and/or C#. Can design a software class, module or component by reading and understanding the specifications for the component and unambiguously translating the specification into a workable software design.
• Familiarity with NTFS, Windows internals, storage and Windows driver development and strong aptitude toward solving technical challenges.
• Able to design and implement tests that will determine whether the developed system meets its specifications. Experience with testing and/or certification frameworks is highly desirous.
• Prior experience with agile methodologies is beneficial.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Condusiv takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Condusiv Technologies honors our returning veterans and encourages them to apply for all open positions.
Location:US - Burbank, CA
Salary:DOE + comprehensive benefits package
Please send resumes to HR@Condusiv.com