Wednesday, December 9, 2015
San Bernardino Turns To GoFundMe To Support Victims
The City of San Bernardino said this morning that it has opened up a GoFundMe campaign to help support victims of last week's terrorist attack. The new Support San Bernardino campaign was established by the Mayor and Common Council of San Bernardino. The group said that San Diego-based GoFundMe will be waiving all of its fees associated with the fund, so that the total sum will go only to the victims. The new campaign comes a day after it was revealed by law enforcement that a different, crowdfunding site--Prosper--was used by the shooters to fund their terrorist attack.