Members: post your job here... Show all jobs Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive.
Principal Software Engineer (Networking)
From the moment Condusiv™ software is installed on physical or virtual systems, our technology ensures data performance is automatically optimized. Requiring zero overhead, our energy-efficient, “Set It and Forget It"® solutions are used by over 90% of the Fortune 1000 and almost three-quarters of The Forbes Global 100.
Our customers include thousands of global enterprises, government agencies, independent software vendors (ISVs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and home users worldwide. With over 30 years of cutting-edge product development, we lead the market in data storage innovation, delivering thought-leading technology that improves your business and user experience. Condusiv solutions help technology function at peak levels, increasing the productivity of people and business.
We believe that technology should function and perform at peak levels. And users should benefit as promised. Condusiv products are designed to help overcome technology limitations, realize potential, and achieve what’s possible.
There are currently so many demands for our technology that we are looking for bright, highly skilled and talented people to fill multiple positions. We know that we have been so successful because we have a diverse business environment where we seek out opportunities to learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners. Join us as we expand into unheard of technologies, never before envisioned products and whole new markets!
Want to learn about some of our new products? Take a look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRgZNskVAc
We are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to lead the design and implementation of network I/O acceleration components across our broad range of product lines. The ideal candidate has deep experience working closely with back-end, middle, front-end and client/browser sides of large-scale web and content-oriented applications. Principal Software Engineers report to the Director of Engineering and work in a team environment to deliver acceleration technologies for Windows- and Linux-based data center infrastructures.
Principal Software Engineers are responsible for high quality, bug-free development in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the development team. Principal Software Engineers design high-quality software systems and perform development tasks personally (especially the more critical or challenging ones.) This includes all aspects of software development (concept exploration, analysis, design, development, test, delivery, maintenance.) The position may require travel to customer sites on occasion.
• Design, implement and maintain architecture, classes, functions, components and resources.
• Delegate portions of these designs to other engineers to develop.
• Contribute to major architectural decisions, mentor junior team members, and help set up automated regression testing.
• Assist other programmers with debugging as needed so that the design is carried through to a successful implementation.
• Oversee and review the technical aspects of various projects.
• Eight or more years of experience with layer-2, layer-3 and/or layer-4 network protocols and technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP, NFSv4.x, SMB 2.x/3.0. Comprehensive understanding of network protocols involved in modern large-scale data-center applications.
• Eight or more years experience designing, developing and testing software in C, C++, C# and/or Java with emphasis on modular, scalable code.
• Background with SAAS products is highly desirous.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team in a technical leadership capacity. Strong ability to influence others and build consensus using written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate "the big picture" and offer solutions to make it better.
• Able to design and implement tests that will determine whether the developed system meets its specifications. Experience with testing and/or certification frameworks is highly desirous.
• Maintain technical and business knowledge of network platform industry directions and trends.
• Prior experience with agile methodologies will be beneficial.
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent, Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Condusiv takes pride in developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Condusiv Technologies honors our returning veterans and encourages them to apply for all open positions.
Type: Full Time Location: US - Burbank, CA Salary: DOE + comprehensive benefits package Contact: Condusiv Technologies
Please send resumes to HR@Condusiv.com
Post your job here...
Show all jobs Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive.
Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive.