San Diego-based sports and activity registration provider ACTIVE Network said this morning that private equity firm Vista Equity Partners has launched its tender offer for all of its outstanding shares, offering up $14.50 per share in cash to take the company private. The two had announced the go-private deal on September 30th. ACTIVE Network's board has already approved the deal. The deal is worth $1.05 billion.
Top NewsTuesday, October 8, 2013
Vista Equity Partners Launches Tender Offer For ACTIVE
- ACTIVE Network Names New CEO, Completes Go Private Deal
- ACTIVE Network In $1.05 Billion Acquisition Deal With Vista Equity Partners
- Websense Acquisition By Vista Equity Partners Completes
- Websense Acquired By Vista Equity Partners For $1 Billion
- Qualcomm Sells Omnitracs To Vista Equity Partners For $800M