reQall, which develops intelligent assistance software which runs on such platforms as Google Glass, has launched a new app for the Sony SmartWatch, the company said this morning. The company--which has a significant presence in Ventura--said its new context-aware software helps users manage their email and text messages, prioritizing messages and tracking when users are in meetings or otherwise unavailable. reQall is led by Rao Machiraju, formerly Principal Scientist at Apple Computer, where he had managed Apple's Learning Lab research laboratory. reQall's free app runs on Android, and analyzes incoming emails and text and helps to prioritize those messages to present to a user, and letting users directly respond to those messages on their Sony SmartWatch. Machiraju's company is working on the idea of context-aware, wearable technology and integrating location, time, and context into technology around us.
Top NewsFriday, January 31, 2014
reQall Launches Context-Aware App For Sony Smartwatch
- reQall Makes Driving Safer With New Context Aware App
- reqallable's Software Lets Google Glass Users Read, Handle Email Automatically
- reQall Adds MIT MediaLab Professor As Advisor
- SweetLabs Goes Full Circle, Adds Android Device Support
- i.am+, will.i.am's Smartwatch Startup, Names Former Sony Exec As COO